"THE BEST TWIST-OUT EVER" as called by http://www.donedonaturalhair.tumblr.com, I’ve seen how her results turned out and almost fainted so I had to try it on somebody, nah mean?
- Just needed some perm rods (I used pink ones, 3 packs were about $2 each), some Eco-Styler Gel, and Coconut Oil
- Started (with slightly damp hair) in the back with some twists that twist only 2/3 of the way down then the rest starts the curl into the perm rod
- In the front are flat-twists, if it is unknown how to do them there are many tutorials on youtube, but remember they don’t even have to be perfect it’s what’s on the inside that counts…(y’know Eco-Styler gel and coconut oil to set it lol)
- Best results are when they are fully dry!! (Also when taken down with coconut oil or whatever oil/sealer you rely on)
- Can be re-worn by doing the “pineapple-method”
I turned hers (my sis) into a mohawk with about a thousand large bobby pins. Watch the video that inspired me and see why I was mad hype to try it, I liiiive. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQRovxYDt1o